Located on five beautiful waterfront acres near the southeast corner of Molokai is an oasis of tranquility and beauty. Surrounded by tropical vegetation and the gently lapping waves of the ocean, Wavecrest Resort will delight your senses from the moment you arrive.
The garden-like setting provides the fragrant aroma and dazzling colors of tropical flowers, while coco palms rustle and sway gently in the cooling trade winds.
Its shores are protected by Hawaii's largest barrier reef, which provides calm shorelines and is also the home of one of Molokai's ancient royal fishponds.
The islands of Maui, Kaho'olawe, and Lanai form the backdrop of the views across the Pailolo and Kalohi Channels. From December to April, Humpback Whales are often sighted just beyond the reef.
Nearby Murphy's Beach is the favorite snorkeling and swimming spot on the island.
Molokai is Old Hawaii ~ Wavecrest is Molokai at its best.
All the Resort Amenities conspire to offer as much or as little activity as you care to indulge.
- An oceanside swimming pool with an abundance of lounge chairs
- Two Lighted tennis courts
- Shuffleboard court
- Barbecue stations with chairs for dining
- Large covered cabana including a lending library
- Coin operated laundry rooms on each floor
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the complex